TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing to our website www.thepetfamily.com, you agree that you have read, acknowledge and agreed to be bound by these terms & conditions. Please read carefully before proceeding any further, If you do not agree to any of these terms, please withdraw from further accessing to this site.
We hereby reserve the rights to amend and make changes to the terms and conditions, policies and general contents at any time without notice.
- Online Store Terms / Indemnity
- The use of Qian Hu The Pet Family (TPF) Services requires that Users are above the age of 18 and of independent authority to make online purchases.
- The content of this site is provided for general use only, all accuracy of Product descriptions, specifications, display colors, features and details may not necessarily be complete and are subject to availability.
2) Order Confirmation
- Orders made online by the User shall be deemed to be confirmed upon the sending of a shipping confirmation email with an order’s tracking number to let the User know when his or her items have been shipped.
- However, all items for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of the User’s order.
- If the User’s order contains item(s) that are out of stock, TPF reserves the right to send via email to the User to reject, and/or limit the quantities ordered or offer the User an opportunity to choose whether the User wants to receive a full refund for the unavailable item(s) or an alternative item instead.
- If any product was delivered to the User by mistake, TPF reserves the right to collect the wrong product delivered.
- Prices and availability of products on the Site are subject to change without notice. Errors or discrepancies will be corrected when discovered and TPF reserves the right to refuse to sell, correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission. This extends to cover orders that have been paid for and submitted.
- Campaign Offer and promotion pricing are limited only within campaign period, any unpaid products added to cart within campaign period shall not carry forward it’s promotion price after campaign’s expiry, all cart items will revert to it’s original deal price immediately after campaign.
3) Accuracy of Content: Pricing and Product Information
- Qian Hu The Pet Family (TPF) attempts to be as accurate as possible when making available material (e.g. pricing and product information) on the Site.
- The expiry date on the packaging is an indication of the product lifespan before it is opened for use.
- However, TPF cannot be held responsible in the usage of any product descriptions or other content on the Site that are deemed to be inaccurate, incomplete, unreliable, outdated or with error. Any reliance on the content on this site is at the User’s own risk.
4) Modifications to the Services and Prices
- All pricing stated on our website is inclusive of SST and are in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR).
- Prices for products listed on the Site are subject to change without prior notice to the User. Qian Hu The Pet Family (TPF) reserves the right at any point in time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without prior notice.
- Qian Hu The Pet Family (TPF) is not liable to any User or third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
5) Product Warranties
- The following terms and conditions relate to the warranty of Qian Hu The Pet Family (TPF) products purchased within Malaysia ONLY.
- Product warranty shall be limited to Electrical Products ONLY. The period of warranty shall take effect from the product purchased date and shall cover a period of one (1) year.
- Warranty on other products will be based on a case by case basis.
- Should the User report a defective product (excluding the User mishandling of the product) to Qian Hu The Pet Family (TPF) within 3 days of purchase, Qian Hu The Pet Family (TPF) will arrange for a 1 for 1 replacement of the product, subjected to stock availability.
6) Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
- In order to access certain features of the Site (e.g. buying items and placing orders for delivery), you must register for an account with Qian Hu The Pet Family (TPF) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the Site registration form found on the Checkout or Account page.
- The user represents and warrants that: (a) all required registration information provided by the user is truthful and accurate; (b) the user will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (c) the use of the Site by the user does not violate any applicable law or regulation or the terms of this Agreement.
- The user is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Qian Hu The Pet Family (TPF) Account login information. You are fully responsible for all activities that are associated with your Account (including but not limited to any purchases, use of the Site, or correspondence from your account to Qian Hu The Pet Family (TPF).
- The Customer consents to disclose personal information provided to Qian Hu The Pet Family (TPF), to be made available to all relevant staff, agents and representatives of TPF, service providers and contractors, including delivery representatives.
7) Risk of Loss
- All items purchased from The Pet Family (TPF) are made pursuant to a contract with Qian Hu The Pet Family (TPF) appointed delivery vendor.
- Should your order arrives incomplete in whole or in part, please notify TPF via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery.
- Qian Hu The Pet Family (TPF) may, at its discretion, assist in locating of your order.
- For Users who provide an Authority to Leave parcels unattended, the risk of loss and title for items purchased is passed to you when the delivery has been delivered and left at the indicated Shipping Address.